Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Twitter: The Year in Review - Follow 'Em

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 marks the 1-year anniversary of when I signed up for twitter. In many ways, twitter has changed the way I think, prepare, and collaborate as an educator. The following post lists my suggestions for "must follows" for any educator. I want to thank all of my "tweeps" for listening to my 140 character rambles, sharing great resources, and encouraging me to becoming a better educator.

THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING FOR SHARING GREAT LINKS AND RESOURCES
@cybraryman1 @web20classroom @NMHS_Principal @Larryferlazzo @dianadell @stevejmoore

THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING FOR YOUR LEADERSHIP AND ENCOURAGEMENT
@ShellTerrell @jasonschmidt123 @henrythiele @mkratzer @rjacklin @rliberni

THANK YOU TO MY FELLOW LUTHERAN EDUCATORS
@dawblack @dgrice @MrA47 @OCTechguy @coachburk @kathymaske @luthedguild @AFogelman

THANK YOU TO MY COLLEAGUES AT ZION
@MDebrick @alhelmy @rlimback @marthaglover @karacornejo @gilmorekendra @pstewart @Kpoppitz

Click the link below to follow everyone from this post.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Twitterversary! Is that a word? Glad to have you in my PLN and thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your interactions and tweets! You are definitely a valuable part of my PLN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @unklar is a life-long Lutheran!

    ReplyDelete